Are dents and dings marring the appearance of your vehicle? A scratched and dented vehicle is not only embarrassing to ride in, it also lowers the assessed value of your car. Let us restore the beauty and value, at an affordable rate.
At Collision Auto Repair Specialist, we offer reliable auto body dent repair services for all types of cars and trucks.
Our techs are able to repair large dents as well as paintless dent repair to restore your vehicle as quickly as possible.
Collision Auto Repair Specialist is a highly trusted local body shop. We have both the machinery and the technical know-how to remove dents without further damaging your vehicle’s original paint job. This service is fast and inexpensive. We come to you, on your terms, and bring our 10 years of knowledge, skill and experience with us.
Paintless dent repair covers the some of the following situations:
- Small or large dents
- Dents where the paint is unblemished
- Cars that have been manufactured in the last 20 years, with high-strength metals and resilient paints
- Cars with dents that are not near the edge of a panel, and on panels that have no previous repair work
Paintless dent removal is popular for repairing smaller dents, however paint less dent repair can often be used on dents that are the size of a football, depending on the position of the dent.
Traditional dent repair involves sanding and the use of body filler and paint to bring your car back to its original state.
Our technicians are fully-licensed, certified and insured, and will return your vehicle to like-new condition.
Advantages to paintless dent removal include:
- The repair is minimally invasive, meaning labor, production and material costs are greatly reduced
- No painting or body filler is required
- The repair is typically completed while you wait
- Your vehicle doesn’t require any new parts
- Our work is guaranteed as long as you own the vehicle
We have the skill, the machinery and the expertise to remove as many dents as your car may have. It will be “like new” in no time. We’re proud of our dedication to making our clients happy.
And because we know you can’t afford to have your car in the shop for long, we go out of our way to work quickly, all the while maintaining the standard of quality you deserve.
With our experience and relationships, we work with the insurance companies to provide the appropriate estimate and information to not only get your vehicle fixed properly, but also promptly with minimal delay.
Call us today at (626) 796-3634